When you go on holiday, you want to be relaxed! So that your vacations or weekends pass safely, you want to maximise security and minimise surprises.
Here are our Top 10 Security Tips to ensure your holiday is safe and secure. After all, you don’t want it to be “unforgettable” in a bad way:
- Leave all jewelry and valuables at home.
- Make a copy of your documents and those of the vehicle. If they are lost or stolen, having copies will make it easier to obtain the new ones.
- Store your money or checks in a concealed bag or backpack.
- Divide the money between several people.
- Put the backpacks in the back of the caravan, never in the front seats or even on the dashboard.
- When you are moving, keep the doors locked.
- Overnight at campsites with surveillance, and avoid places that are deserted or with poor lighting.
- Use a chain inside to connect both doors of the driver’s cab.
- During the stops close doors and windows well, and leave the skylights open (just enough!)
- Park the vehicle so that it can leave immediately and without manoeuvring.